Research Poster Program
A request for abstracts from researchers, students (PhD, MS), and practitioners conducting mental health research in counselling, leadership, or first responders was distributed via research networks throughout BC.
The following topics will be represented with posters:
- Workplace communication and emotional expression between paramedics in British Columbia, Canada following emergency calls
- Extinguishing stigma: An examination of firefighter stress, social supports, and attitudes towards psychological help for behavioural health
- “Legitimate PTSD?”: Self-responsibilization and accountability of PSP on trauma, help-seeking, and the role of resiliency as a personal attribute
- The temporal impact associated with assaults against canadian police officers
- Correctional work and mental health: Examining the impact on well-being of operational and organizational stressors
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Watch a video of brief introductions to the research topics.